KGS/Trinity supports Fork Rucker, AL with environmental compliance, natural resource, LAN, GIS, and master planning.
- USACE Pollution Prevention (P2)
- Recycling Solid Waste Management
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Compliance Audits and Training
- Natural Resources
- Clean Air Act Compliance
- GIS and Mapping Support
- Sampling, Chemical, and Drinking Water Analysis
KGS/Trinity provides comprehensive environmental compliance regulatory support through updating various regulatory required plans.
- Hazardous Waste (HW) Management Plan
- Pollution Prevention (P2) Plan
- Installation Spill Contingency Plan
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Spill Prevention, Contol, and Countermeasure Plan (SPCC)
- Air Quality Title V Permit
- Asbestos Management Plan
- Integrated Natural Resource Management Plan (INRMP)
- Integrated Solid Waste Management Plan
As part of the SPCC review, KGS/Trinity utilized an Environmental/Civil PE Engineer to oversee junior staff data collection and evaluation of tank contents and calculations. KGS/Trinity developed an integrated website to log the tank inspections, tank status, photographs, and associated GIS information during our quarterly inspections. The website also houses all compliance inspection data, work instructions/standard operating procedures, and management plans. To check out this data visit : https://www.fortrucker-env.com/.
Additionally, KGS/Trinity develops, conducts, and tracks training metrics and certificates for monthly/quarterly environmental training courses for HW management, environmental officers, air safety officers, ground safety officers, environmental awareness, and SPCC/spills.
Finally, KGS/Trinity supported sampling and analysis of drinking water to determine HW profiles and resolve unacceptable levels of lead in drinking water fountains and sink faucets.